maandag 3 oktober 2011

Back in town

Long time no see !! It has been very busy for me !! I have worked really hard, almost day and night, during August and September. And so I deserved some holidays, I found !!


So the last 2 weeks, I have enjoyed some free time, but even there, it has been quit busy. I have been 5 days in Rome with a friend, and then last week 3 days in London for my mother's 65 years birthday.


Today I'm allowing myself a lazy day, and I took some time to do some scrapbooking. Oh, what a long time ago since I scrapbooked last time !!!


I'm busy making a "scrapbooking cookery book" so today I made a new page with the recipy for "eierpannenkoeken", in English you could discribe it as egg pancakes, a quicker version of a normal pancake, you could say.


I'm working at my mother's place with a not so good scanning program so unfortunately the picture doesn't give a too good image of what I have been scrapbooking, but I hope it gives you at least an idea.


I hope you can also enjoy some free time and have some fun with your projects !!





Geen opmerkingen: